Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership, have contracted VAF to develop and manage this fund for 2018/19.
This Fund is now CLOSED to applications. We expect award decisions to be notified by early March 2018.
To support community and third sector organisations to design and deliver programmes enabling Glasgow residents most likely to experience isolation (by barriers such as age, disability, poverty and language), to sustain their wellbeing and reduce isolation.
- Address health inequalities and improve health
- Improve social inclusion, enabling residents who are isolated to be more connected
Funding Criteria & Eligibility
For more information on key criteria and eligibility, who can apply, what the funding levels are and what the funding can be used for, please refer to our Promotional Flyer.
The Fund is open to third sector organisations with a base within the Glasgow City Council area. Please refer to map.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for support:
- Trustees’ expenses;
- Capital projects (for example, purchase of buildings, vehicles, building works and refurbishment or ICT infrastructure);
- Attendance at non-outcome related conferences (either UK or international);
- Projects that do not benefit the groups of people identified by the Fund;
- The advancement of religion or politics (including requests to support the core activities of religious or political groups);
- Trips abroad;
- The repayment of loans or payments of debts.
This is a new Fund which builds on the learning from the Glasgow Third Sector Transformation Fund. If you would like to know more, please refer to the Fund Evaluation.
The Fund will open for applications between 1 November 2017 and 1 December 2017.
Funded projects will be delivered between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019, by which time all activities should be concluded and all grant money spent.
How to apply
Applicants should follow the link to the online application form. We strongly advise that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser when completing your application. During testing Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge were much slower and applicants report they cannot download the additional forms (Excel Budget and Staffing Form). Upload speeds for forms may also be slower on these browsers and may time-out.
If you have any further questions please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions here. These are regularly updated however if you do not find an answer to your query then please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01383 620780.