Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund 2019/21
Application process now closed - decisions are anticipated 31st January 2019
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership, have contracted VAF to develop and manage this fund.
To support adult residents of Glasgow, most at risk of social isolation, to improve/sustain their health & wellbeing and to reduce isolation.
Click here for a map of the geographical areas of Glasgow this fund will support.
- Address health inequalities and improve health
- Improve social inclusion, enabling residents who are isolated to be more connected
Please refer to the fund information flyer to find out whether your organisation is eligible to apply, what types of activity the fund can support and other eligibility criteria.
- Trustees’ expenses
- Capital projects (for example, purchase of buildings, vehicles, building works and refurbishment or ICT infrastructure)
- Attendance at non-outcome related conferences (either UK or international)
- Projects that do not benefit one or more of the participant groups listed above
- The advancement of religion or politics (including requests to support the core activities of religious or political groups)
- Trips abroad
- The repayment of loans or payments of debts
How to apply
Please read the FAQ's before filling in the application.
Applicants should follow this link to the online application form.
It is advisable to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser when completing your online application. During testing, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge were much slower when downloading and uploading essential documents.
3rd December 2018 closing date for applications
31st January 2019 funding decisions anticipated
Frequently asked questions will be published here soon. The Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01383 620780 ext 252/250