Glasgow Third Sector Transformation Fund 2016/17: Reshaping Care for Older People in Glasgow
The Transformation Fund is administered by VAF on behalf of GCVS and is funded by the Integrated Care Fund.
This Programme is now closed for applications.
- People are able to look after and improve their own health and wellbeing and live in good health for longer;
- People, including those with disabilities or long term conditions or who are frail, are able to live, as far as reasonably practicable, independently and at home or in a homely community setting;
- Health and social care services are centred on helping to maintain or improve the quality of life of service users;
- Health and social care services contribute to reducing health inequalities;
- People who provide unpaid care are supported to look after their own health and wellbeing, including reducing any negative impact of their caring role upon it.
2016 - 17 Third Sector Transformation Fund Projects
VAF on behalf of GCVS is currently supporting 30 organisations operating in the Glasgow City area in receipt of funding this year. Grants totalling almost £800,000 are enabling projects to deliver services to older people and their carers in their own homes and communities.
For more information on the funded organisations for 2016-17 please go to the Project Directory.
2012 - 15 Third Sector Transformation Fund Projects
In the first 3 years of the Third Sector Transformation Fund, 50 voluntary sector organisations benefitted from a total of £2.1M in funding from the Reshaping Care for Older People Change Plan.
Further information on the fund is available from Diane Wilson, Senior Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01383 620780 (ext 252).